“The legacy of your business today matters more than ever for the generations of tomorrow” – Chiara Pacifici. Lead Consultant.
Focusing just on the built-form is not enough. We help you change from within, whilst also changing what you deliver to market.
Smart property developers understand the value innovative improvements have on brand and product. Many have changed the way they design, build and market their developments, taking advantage of the increasing desire by buyers for more comfortable, healthier and affordable housing.
And increasingly, these SME’s and corporations are paying serious attention to the impact their business has on people and the environment. Responsible business ensures the trust of consumers, and we are here to help.
We believe collaboration is key to your success, working with your people to help set overarching sustainability goals for your business that matter to you, and incorporate them into your every day practice and culture. Your success depends largely on your people; your staff and your appointed consultants. We help you bring them together as one strong consistent force, enabling you to achieve your goals.
What we do
From strategic planning and business development activity to investment and operations, marketing, supply-chain management and communications, we work with our team of specialists to develop and drive change towards sustainable enterprise within your business.
We develop suitable corporate social responsibility policy and help you set achievable sustainability goals and targets.
We help you build credibility and accountability behind your brand and help you have fun along you sustainability journey.
We help clients achieve the following;
- Sales. We know sustainability sells. You just need to know how.
- A license to operate – develop a relevant sustainability vision, set goals and targets that are understood by staff & the public ensuring accountability and transparency;
- Capturing private investor equity – JV partners, private investors looking for solid return through sustainable enterprise;
- Business improvement – a well-integrated sustainability agenda to boost staff input & performance, become a company of choice;
- Positive legacy – gain positive returns by being pro-active/ finding solutions;
- Strategic flexibility – ability to respond quickly to consumer & community demands, create new business opportunities;
- Strategic leadership – a vision and mission to help build new values for the company;
- Dynamic core competencies & human capital – core competencies with staff and consultants through evolution of skills and training.